Monday 11 March 2013

Pilot

Hi readers, this is my first ever blog post, im calling it my "pilot" post.

This blog will interest those who, like me, enjoy to be aware on current issues, on a more basic level rather than political issues at large. Something like social norms. If you read this website called "stomp" you will know what i mean. But the problem i find with stomp is that stomp is petty and though some of the posts i like, the rest of them, to put it harshly, are dumb. If you agree with me i think you will enjoy my future posts.

Just to make things clear, this blog does not seek to hit a sensitive nerve such as race and religion. But please do not get me into trouble due to conflict of ideas. So if you don't like my writing and the ideas i put forth, please don't read further.

I would really like this blog to become a forum in the future, where other people can comment and share their points of views. I would be elated if the posts would be from teens, as i am one myself and i see that nowadays the youth are loosing their voice. Maybe i should address this in my future posts.

Do check in again soon, signing off now.

-Just another person living in Singapore
P.S. Apologies for spelling errors. Honestly i dont care for my spelling. Modern technology and such, spell check fixes everything. .

No comments:

Post a Comment